WOOOHOOO got my Christmas Votive Swap Box Today!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the test review Tess. Did I have the size wick on there. I am burning some now and I agree with you I think I can go down. Thanks for the help.

You had 44-28-18z

Try the 44-24 or even maybe a 36-24. I would start with the 44's though. HTH:D

K tess that is what I have. I was out of 44-24 and the 36-24 doesn't work...Be aware all...So sorry,however, I do burn mine in a larger container with this wick...and this wax....Beware all.......Damn I don't want anyone to burn down their house. I am burning that one now in the container I use and is doing well. grrrrrrrrrr back to making votives......Bear barking guess hubby is home....Hugs and I have some great reviews.......I am a learning lesson in the making........heheheh

Hey there Tess!

I left 2 review's yesterday and they still have not posted to the site.....is the posting supposed to be immediate? or does it take awhile.

Jeff

I'm not Tess, but she has to go in herself to have them post. The reviews go to her in box, then she does it...so it won't show up immediately! HTH

Yep just like Trish said.. I have to do it. But there is a delay this weekend since I am out of town. I had a show Sat, and we are starting our Xmas shopping today. I wont be back home til Tues. Sorry ya'll. Keep sending those reviews though!!

• 2 weeks later...