WOOOHOOO got my Christmas Votive Swap Box Today!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes USPS Sucks. I sent a package to my mom a few months back and they stuck it on top of her mail box and of course it got knocked over and into a ditch, it rained, the ditch filled up with water and the package got soaked. Good thing I had a mind to wrap what was in the box in plastic and tape it so it wouldnt get damaged. geez. I complained to the post office for awhile, they got phone calls and letters form me and my mom...grrrr. I had all the kids (mine and and her cousins)color quilt squares for a quilt for my MIL, of course they would have been irreplacable. Ahhh I wish we had matter transmitters...hahahahahaha

Yeppie...I got mine yesterday. We had to go to the dentist in lubbock and when I picked up hubby he had my box. At first I was sad. Tess sent my box back and looked at hubby and said oh no...I got all my candles back hun. I had frogotten to send my money, tried paypal and used the wrong name. I tried again and hope Tess has it now. This was really a funny filling guy's. So I just put it on the floor. I was brushing on my little dog(bear) when suddenly I smelled peppermint. I don't do that sent. Like a wild animal I grabbed that box and went after it with teeth and nails. Hubby thinks I have gone nuts. He pulls over and gets his knife out to help me..Glowlite yours was on top and man does that candle smell and it so very pretty. Love the star and the color. I want to know what wax you use and wick and every single step u use.lol..How did you triple sent it.hehehe....

I was able to look at each and smell and what a talented group of people. I love that we are sharing different scents and wax. This is so helpful to me. Everyones name is on their candle and arrived in perfect condtion. I started burning BABYRN's candle as I have wanted to try this wax. I have never tried Wild Mint & Ivy...Will update. I am such a happy camper. Than You everyone.

Kate you freaking Crack me up!! I reused your box since it was way cheaper since you are so close to me. How funny you thought I sent your votives back. What did you assume I thought they stunk or what?! Anyway glad you figured it out nutty.

Dragon, I dont even want to know what your went through. Geez you live here in TX and you were like the last to get them. Sheez they prolly went to the North Pole and back. I hope they are burnable at least.

Brat glad you got yours too!! LoL I thought you might like to re-read your paper or something :P

It's ok..the # won't do me any good..it will just say that they were notified of the shipping. Sorry to sound so negative..Have had a bad day, and this isn't helping matters.

Im sorry girl! Would have been a better day if they had been there :cry2:

OMgosh Kate you are so funny..santa big

That damn peppermint smell gave me a migrane for a week....When I added the fo the pot I was worried cus I couln't smell it all. Then I stuck my face in the pot and took a huge wif. I thought I was gonna pass out!! my eyes even started to water

Okay for the record..... Peppermint was not my first choice for this swap but at the time, I was pouring these for my store and I have that cute snowfake mold so I thought what the hell.

OMgosh Kate you are so funny..santa big

That damn peppermint smell gave me a migrane for a week....When I added the fo the pot I was worried cus I couln't smell it all. Then I stuck my face in the pot and took a huge wif. I thought I was gonna pass out!! my eyes even started to water

Okay for the record..... Peppermint was not my first choice for this swap but at the time, I was pouring these for my store and I have that cute snowfake mold so I thought what the hell.

You did an AWESOME job. Yours was my favorite this swap. I have not burned it though!!

Glow I must say it is really an awesome candle. Haven't burned it yet but I will. Just too pretty to mess up..

Terri and MooChelle so sorry you haven't received yours yet. I wanted to post also...After the dentist my husband had to go to a place called littlefield,Texas. We have a propane business and he needed bottles. I choice to go to Hobby Lobby. When he came back we were going to eat and he said I say a candle shop named Lonestar Candles. I about fainted. I use a lot of their oils because they are close,however, Bitter Creek South is cheaper on wax and shipping...Figure that one out. I will go next week and check it out. I am not real happy with my 1343A and not happy with kyvotive blend. I am thinking I want to try that IGI4794. Any votes on this wax?? I still love 1343a for my pillars but I don't seem to get a good sent throw in votives. Will be anxious to see reviews and please don't hold back. I don't get offened and any suggestions is a real plus. I love these swaps for that reason. I don't make many votives so it is a challenge for me. I am also going to do the next one and want to get my hands on some good wax. I will also try and be more professional. Some of your packing makes me kick my butt for not going that extra mile. You all should be treated with no less than the best.

Okay not checking spelling. going to go post...

Kate I have not burned any of yours from this go round, but from past swaps, YOURS ROCK!! They may not be all fancy, but they sure smell great! I always enjoy yours.

As for the 4794, I have used that wax for a long time now, and am totally loving it. I never really got around to trying much else other than candlewics Votive waxes, which were good, but I like 4794 alot better. I really think you'll like it too. It carries amazing cold throw and awesome hot throw in my experience!!

I got my votives in the mail today (good ole USPS only took 8 days). Everyone did a fabulous job. I can't remember who made it right now, but the orange danish really got my interest. I love anything orange. I can't start on them til late this evening, but cant wait.

YAY!!! I'm glad you finally got it. Wow 8 days. I don't think I've ever had a package take that long. Not even for parcel. I did notice that my mail chic is coming later and later now. She didn't bring my mail yesterday till after 6:30. Holiday rush I guess..

I am so upset I have all of these wonderful votives and can't burn a one. My Cold has left me were I can't smell anything, I would give anything just for candle nose. Well I am hoping to be able to start by next week:cry2: .

You'll be better in no time, and burning those votives before you know it. Hope you feel better soon.

I am so upset I have all of these wonderful votives and can't burn a one. My Cold has left me were I can't smell anything, I would give anything just for candle nose. Well I am hoping to be able to start by next week:cry2: .