WOOOHOOO got my Christmas Votive Swap Box Today!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to put a note on mine.

They MUST be burned in a flower pot votive holder, or it will not burn right. Expect some hang up until you get past the wide part. I would rather play catch up than have a wick too hot and break the holder at the base. Thanks!! Mine was the Xmas currant

I will definetly do reviews :-) I cant wait to get to them all. How much are you burning of it before your review?? All of it or just some of it? This is my first time

Definetly on the valentine swap :-)

Christina

All of it sweetie. :)

Unless it doesnt burn for me.

I am taking turns burning two right now...loving these scents...so many that I don't currently carry...definitely some tempting scents...like I really needed that:p ...more FOs to purchase in the future!

I am definitely in on the V-day swap...this one is sooo great!!!!! I am so happy I decided to join....can't wait for some reviews so I can better my product!

Thanks! At least I have presentation, but the candles were invented for the swap and weren't yet quite perfected when they went out. I have a new version now that burns better.

I think it's beautiful, How'd you do it? I havent burned it yet still burning the first one my daughter picked out...lol

The tracking number only said the electronic info was recieved. I dropped it off personally at the post office BEFORE they did mail call. I will call them tommorrow to see whats up. They should have more than electronic info on.

Is anyone else missing their boxes?? THX

A couple of you were missing boxes. I tracked them and called USPS. They assured me that the boxes are in transit. He said it should be soon. HE could not tell me where exactly they are he just said that they are en route. Let me know if you would like your tracking # :smiley2:

Still no box today :sad2: . Tess are you sure you didn't just keep them??? j/k lol

LOL I wanted to :P

Geez I dont get it. I sent all but four of them Wed, afternoon, and the ones I sent thursday afternoon, (aside from moochelles) have been delivered. Top was one of the last 2 and he got his all the way in NY! I told this to the post office when I called today, and he didnt have anything to say about it. I dont get it. Brat is in LA, I sent hers BEFORE Tops, and and she STILL has not gotten it. One in WV, and then in TN. I swear I cannot wait till FedEx gets their flat rate boxes going. I hate USPS!!