WOOOHOOO got my Christmas Votive Swap Box Today!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I am doing the happy dance....can't wait to burn some of these babies!!! I am having a tough time deciding which one to start with....I'm letting a few air out as the peppermint overpowered everything in the box!!!

Some cute packaging too!

I got mine today as well!!!!!!!!

Great Job evrey one.....Can't wait to start burning these.

Yabba Dabba DOOOOOOOOO....Got Mine TOO!! Waaa HOOOOO!!

Everything smells SO NICE! And what a variety we have! Congratulations to us for a GREAT job everyone! A special THANK YOU to Tess also! We appreciate all your effort, Tess!

I can't decide which one to burn first either....so many choices! I LOVE these things! Is everyone going to be up for a Valentines Day Swap???

This time I will do the work if everyone wants to do it. ( This might be mentioning it too early since we JUST got our goodies!)

Happy Burning everyone!!!:drool::yay:

Michael

Got mine today too! Went through them and I couldn't decide where to start, so I'm just going to stick my hand in the box and pull one out. We did do a great job. Everyone looks and smells so awesome! I'm in on the next swap for sure!!!!!

UH-OH That might be mine. I made peppermint. Sorry....:embarasse

Not bad at all...I loved the smell it was just all that I could smell as I opened the box and was digging thru all the goodies

edited to add more---> I am gonna go sniffing again and see where to start... so tough because everyone did such a great job.....looks as though there were even several different types of waxes...which I am definitely interested in investigating! A large variety of scents...which is great! I noticed some people put wax and scent infoon their votives...I didn't so if anyone is interested I had

Cinnabuns - Mixture of Cinnamon Buns and Vanilla Icing from Tristate

Apple Spcie Cake - Mixture of Peaks Hot Apple Pie and TriState's Vanilla Icing

Wax used was a combo of 75% OK6228 - 25% J223

LX wicking

Ok, I got 20 candles. I got 2 from dragontears. 2 that I can't find a CT username on, and 1 I already burned and threw away the wrapping it came in. The 2 with no usernames are 1) Pumpkin, want some pie? from At My Wick's End. 2) Berry Hotcakes from Alluring Aromas. The one I burned already was Autumn Harvest a peachy orange color. So, on my list I'm showing I didn't get one from Trish, SpellKast, and candlesprite7, and Glowlite. If anyone can help, please do.

Ok, I got 20 candles. I got 2 from dragontears. 2 that I can't find a CT username on, and 1 I already burned and threw away the wrapping it came in. The 2 with no usernames are 1) Pumpkin, want some pie? from At My Wick's End. 2) Berry Hotcakes from Alluring Aromas. The one I burned already was Autumn Harvest a peachy orange color. So, on my list I'm showing I didn't get one from Trish, SpellKast, and candlesprite7, and Glowlite. If anyone can help, please do.

I think that Autumn Harvest was mine! Unless someone else sent an Autumn Harvest. I did send 4 different fragrances so ppl are going to get different ones! Ummm Autumn Harvest, Blackberry sage, Mistletoe, and I think Wine & Roses? If i remember right.