So excited

Yes - Thank you so much. I felt so lonely all week not being able to check in with my friends. The new format is going to take some getting used to.

I worked hard for my post count and now I am starting over :( . I could recognize ppl from their post numbers. This is going to be fun. :eek:

As you reregister - please remember to put a little bit in their about the type of wax, wicks and such you use. I think that this was very helpful - at least when I remembered to look.

Welcome Back All,

Hello Everyone:

I am soooooo glad we are back up and running! I missed this board just too much...another addiction! What is a girl to do? :D Now to get all our information back would be a gigantic PLUS!

Thanks Alan for all your dedication and hard work to get us up and running again!

Lesson learned here for me! C&P any info. that I might need in the future and save it in my "Candles" folder.

Diiiiiiiitto! LOL! But I know that if the PMs don't come back, I can still get the info :)

Really glad to have this back up and working and I think we can get all the resources up and even add to them even if we start new :)