"like Scentsy"

Johnna

I have a store front is a smaller somewhat rural town and I kept having request for warmers "like Scentsy has".

Anybody got some suppliers to share with me. I have used OBI and a couple of their are more contempary and "scenty-like"..lol

I just picked at Scentsy Spring Catalog and I do agree they are beautiful warmers.. some are little pieces of scupture/art compared to more "country style ones".

On a happier note.. One lady came in and bought 2 of my warmers saying she told them at the scentsy party last night she likes to support her own downtown business.. YAY..:yay:

I know.. but the wickless way is becoming bigger and people want more classy less country and cutesy. I'll keep searching.

OBII has a couple but everytime I get them the bulbs are shattered in them... grrr. So then I have to spend money to replace bulbs...double grrr.

We buy from Jackel as well as JD Wholesale and www.scentoils.com - -

I'd say Jackel has the designs closest to Scentsy - the other two suppliers we buy from have the retro/psychedelic look we're after. Someone posted a link to another supplier once,,,we requested their catalog and their warmers were very close to scentsy but I cannot remember their name right now. I've got their catalog at the shop, I'll post it once I get there... their warmers were very tasteful and conventional :smiley2:

Judy

We buy from Jackel as well as JD Wholesale and www.scentoils.com - -

I'd say Jackel has the designs closest to Scentsy - the other two suppliers we buy from have the retro/psychedelic look we're after. Someone posted a link to another supplier once,,,we requested their catalog and their warmers were very close to scentsy but I cannot remember their name right now. I've got their catalog at the shop, I'll post it once I get there... their warmers were very tasteful and conventional :smiley2:

Judy

I remember them but were they wholesale?

• 2 months later...