Patcholi

smore's

Can anyone please suggest a patcholi f.o. that they like and use? My aunt has requested some tarts. Personally I cannot stand the smell of it, but I love my auntie so I will make the sacrafice:cheesy2:. i went through some old posts, but they were several years ago. Thank you so much for your help.

Single...not that much actually. I don't care for the smell of pat. I'm just making some tarts for my aunts friend in VT. A couple of ounces is really all I need, if you can help me out that would be fantastic!

Has anyone used Moonworks's Earthen Oak?

"Bourbon vanilla liquor aged in an old oak barrel, embodied by cedarwood and patchouli, softened by amber and a touch of sandalwood"

Sounds really nice.

The only FO I DON'T have from MW, is Gypsy Rose... :rolleyes2 only because I can't sell rose anything here... although at some point I may get it.

• 3 months later...

just wondering if any of the SOS patch scents are worthwhile? was thinking of putting in an order and they have three different patch scents, plus i'd like to try their witches brew too. any advice??

tia-kris

And there is a prebuy for Patchouli FO at Moonworks right now.

thanks for the info-but what is the deal with a prebuy? i haven't ever ordered through one before. is it that i pay for the order and wait til it comes in? if that's how they work, maybe the other oils that i'd like to try will be in by then!! the oils there sure sound wonderful and the prebuy is a great deal! thanks-kris