My New Workshop

blt212

I lurve it!!! I wish I had that much space!! congrats and Happy pouring to you!!!

I would've totally kept the carpet too, makes things easier on your heels and your back if you pour a lot.

I would put a buffet table in the middle there too for some added work top!

It looks awesome and very organized. Back when I had my candle shop I found it useful to utilize the space in the center of the room by adding an island so that I could have additional counter space for large orders. I think this may help you as well depending on the size of the order you make.

It looks wonderful and I know you're thrilled to have all that space. I have a 16x80 house trailer that USED to look all nice and organized like that but needless to say, every nook and cranny is packed to the gills!!!! LOL gotta get things cleaned out soon. BTW I got the interlocking foam squares and put down on my work area and I love it. It is a nice support if you're pouring for long periods of time, plus if you spill on it, all you need to do is replace 1 square. Works great for me. Enjoy your space..........it looks terrific!!!!

It looks wonderful and I know you're thrilled to have all that space. I have a 16x80 house trailer that USED to look all nice and organized like that but needless to say, every nook and cranny is packed to the gills!!!! LOL gotta get things cleaned out soon. BTW I got the interlocking foam squares and put down on my work area and I love it. It is a nice support if you're pouring for long periods of time, plus if you spill on it, all you need to do is replace 1 square. Works great for me. Enjoy your space..........it looks terrific!!!!

Mine is the same....jam packed!lol....Could always use more room..the more room I have the more I seem to buy!!lol

Not to mention I would be embarrased to show mine right now, it is a mess because I am in the middle of pouring fundraisers and still stocking my store......(I am a messy cook too!lol)

Wow, congratulations on the new workshop! It's so very nice, I especially like the sink in there...you will get lots of use out of that and use it often, I envy you! (I have to make tracks downstairs just to use the sink).

Enjoy the new workspace! :yay:

Thanks everyone for all the nice feedback......I have been filling it up quickly....25 dozen jars the other day arrived and I just ordered 11 cases of C3 from Fillmore

Funny story....needed to wash jars the other day and started to carry the boxes up to the kitchen...my husband said why aren't you using your new sink... I had totally forgotten I had one... :laugh2:

Edited by blt212