Just Poured my First Wood Wick

:yay: They are curing and I will test and take pics in a few days.

I am using soy container wax, poured 2 candles... one in an 8 oz mason jar and one in a 16 oz apothecary jar.

So.. will update as I burn them. Keep your fingers crossed for me ;)

Sorry.. guess I should have put that.. LOL

I used CB 135, and did scent them. I used Frosted Carrot Cake from Millcreek and Fall Harvest from Backwoods Fragrance Supply.

No color. Will test them tomorrow.. Oh.. kinda scared.. LOL

I bought a special tool at Ace hardware here. they are called nippers. I also ordered some, thought I got them at C&S but I can't find them on the site. They are like dikes about 5or6" long . They are in the electrical section. Sorry I don't have my camera or I'd take a picture for you.

The wicks are hard to trim. What does one use??
In the beginning I used some toe-nail clippers, lol. You can't trim off much at a time but chances are you have something like that around the house.
I bought a special tool at Ace hardware here. they are called nippers. I also ordered some, thought I got them at C&S but I can't find them on the site. They are like dikes about 5or6" long . They are in the electrical section.
I got something like that too from the tool section of a store here in Perth. Lets you trim off a little more at a time than the toe-nail clilppers :)