Yankee Candles...opinions

Just thought I would chime in here on behalf of the YCC. This in no way is meant to be rude or snarky so please do not take it that way. I am not their spokesperson or PR manager or anything of the sort. Yankee was started by a guy just like you and me. He worked hard and his company went global. With that being said the reason that you pick up an jar and do not get a great cold throw, is because they put a thin unscented layer of wax on the top of their jars to keep the fo from for lack of a better term escaping. If you ever go into a Yankee store, we meaning ME the sales associate will always offer you the lid of the jar to smell to get a true sense of the candle fragrance that you are purchasing. I have never came across a single candle in my entire life that has never had a soot or some type of mushroom problem. They sell illuma lids that actually help capture the soot, and improve the burn quality of the candle. Whoever created that was a genius and they truely do work. Its true that the candles are quite expensive, but smart girls and guys use coupons!!!!!! Which are free or can be obtained by going to their website. The best thing about YCC is that they have 100% guarantee. If for some reason you do not like the candle, you can return it at any time whether you burn it for 1hr or you burn it for 100hrs.