website templates ?

*Dee*

I was wondering if anyone knew of someone i could go through to have my website built for me ? banners, backgrounds the whole 9 yards. all i would have to do is list my items. so if you know of anyone let me know and prices as well :)

or any easy web hosts with built in carts that have different themes to choose from.

Yahoo has decent webhosting, and you could even get your own domain name, plus the Yahoo Site Builder is available. You can do some snazzy stuff with that very easily, including sales.

GoDaddy is also another good route to pursue.

I am using Go Daddy...mainly because it was easy to purchase the domain name I wanted and have them host my website as well.

It is a very simple template and modifications they have made to it make it easier to use. Still a pain to upload pictures quickly but it does what I need it to do for now.

Not to self promote, but I have a hosting co. You can come to me with an already purchased domain, and I only charge $10 a month for hosting which includes a DIY (do it yourself). I can upload a template without extra cost and if there is a certain web set look you would like I can see if I have anything that would suit you that I have put together.

You can go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Watkins-Glen-NY/Stone-Alley-Hosting/266200294919

And I hope I haven't violated anything as far as self promotion.

• 2 weeks later...

Do any of you have a site that you built and/or maintain yourself....using dial-up? We are in a strange geographical pocket where we can only get dial-up right now. (Hopefully to change this summer.) I know it takes me forever to upload pics to Facebook, etc., so I'm wondering if trying to do a website myself with dial-up will cause me to rend my clothing, tear my hair out, jump out the window..... ?

Edited by Catlover