NG Chipotle Salsa

ckelley116

I don't know how new this is, but it has to be pretty new because I order from NG fairly often and have never seen it. Has anyone tried this? The description is:

A medley infusion of Peppercorn, Hot Chipotle Peppers, Crushed Tomatoes mixed with a dash of Coriander & Thyme sprinkled with a Freshly Squeezed Key Lime makes the perfect Tex Mex Sizzling Salsa.

I am VERY excited to get this! It might end up just being one I make for myself, since my kitchen has a chili pepper/Tex Mex decorating scheme going on!

Ok, it was delivered to my job yesterday...and first impression - I LOVE IT. My mouth literally started watering when I sniffed it and my boss, who smells all of my scents that come in, got so hungry from it that he went to Taco Bell for lunch. It's unlike anything I've ever smelled in a candle, and so realistic it's almost unbelievable. You can definitely smell the peppers and the spices with just a hint of tomato.

This one was just for me - my customers with their leanings toward florals and bakery scents would never go for it. Hopefully sometime this weekend I'll have a chance to put it in wax. That is, if I don't drink it first.

I got my FB samples today and it smells JUST LIKE salsa! You can smell the tomatos and cumin very strongly. I personally cannot imagine it in a candle or any type of B&B but it is definitely a unique scent. When I make homemade salsa I burn a candle to cover that smell! It is very true to it's name just not for me!