Has anybody tried this new supplier?

carol k

Thats weird she sold off her Snowtop business (great oils by the way) to ICS, and then comes back selling again (under different name). I believe she took over Miami-Erie,...I think that name was around with a different owner when Angie had Snowtop,.. I think a relative or friend locally had the name (candle business).

I won't be ordering,..I know her personally, (lives 20 min. from me) and (it was my first supplier ever and my 1st post to this board in regards to the problem I had with her CS). Does she have a refund/replacement policy? Better hope so!!! I received the wrong products from her, and when I let her aware of it, she refused to answer my emails, so another member from the Snowtop message board told me about this forum and I posted my first post in regards to my problem,..and then of course a certain someone on here went tattle-tailing to Angie, and she showed up here,..and said she didnt even know what I was talking about, and banned me from her Snowtop board. I was out my money, and didn't even get the products I had ordered. (I received the wrong products).

seepage,...(?)

NO THANKS!! I get GREAT Customer Service, Products & Prices elsewhere!!

Leisa

Edited by leisa2003

I've never heard of Miami-Erie before ... and there's nothing about them on any of the boards that I know of. Probably can't use the name Snowtop again ... a legal thing since she sold to ICS ... I don't really know, just guessing. She says that she's starting again because the twins are older now.

I agree, Snowtop had great oils.

Edited by Candlebuddy

I've never heard of Miami-Erie before ... and there's nothing about them on any of the boards that I know of. Probably can't use the name Snowtop again ... a legal thing since she sold to ICS ... I don't really know, just guessing. She says that she's starting again because the twins are older now.

I agree, Snowtop had great oils.

I think Miami-Erie was a private candle business, she sold candles locally..not a supplier. I know I seen the candles in a small shop somewhere here locally.

Edited by leisa2003

That explains it. As for seepage ... the tops of the jars weren't taped ... she said that she would tape them from now on. I really loved the Snowtop oils, unfortunately, ICS has discontinued quite a few of them. :sad2:

Edited by Candlebuddy

That explains it. As for seepage ... the tops of the jars weren't taped ... she said that she would tape them from now on. I really loved the Snowtop oils, unfortunately, ICS has discontinued quite a few. :sad2:

Thats also strange to me,..ICS is getting rid of the name Snowtop period,..and discontinuing alot of those oils,..wonder if ICS is going to let Angie (Miami-Erie) take over those oils again. Same formulation, just Miami-Erie name (?):confused:

Oh Well,..as soon as she discontinued most of them,..I stop buying all the Snowtop oils and found a new supplier for them.

Leisa

Edited by leisa2003

• 1 month later...