4627 what a nightmare!

Okay, so this is the only container wax that I have ever used. I usually only make small batches at a time, ie: one pound. Well, I am making 50 baby food jar candles, and I am SICK of this wax. It has amazing throw, but seriously there has got to be a better way! Messy, hard to dig out, think I'm getting arthritis my hands hurt so bad! So, after all of this ranting, I am off to find a new wax. Any suggestions for something with great throw, comparable to 4627, high FO load, EASY to use!?

They are both good choices to try. 4630 is more similar to the 4627, except it comes in easy-to-use slabs. 6006 is a slightly different animal. All are one-pour, expecially into baby food jars.

I have never had any luck with 6006. I get no hot throw whatsoever or its very weak.....not sure why....some people rave about it and I cant get anything decent from it...my scents are from Peaks, Candlesicence and Natures Garden all at 7-8% per lb ...I ve tried cotton cored, htp's and CD wicks .....just cant get 6006 to work for me.