Other Candle making Forums?

I was curious & Decided to look into other forums & see what they have to bring, ideas, gallery, etc.

But ...i just have no lucky. this is the onther one i can find that people actually use. other ones haven't had post since 2OO5 & etc.

just curious if ya'll use any others.

:P

There are several others, but almost none that allow free speech. Most others are supplier sponsored sites & you can only post about their products. In 7 yrs I've never seen another forum that allows you to discuss any product & also has such active membership. Enjoy ... you're at the end of the rainbow!

Susan.

This forum is here thanks to Peaks. But its the only one I know of set up by a supplier that allows you to talk about other suppliers. Alan still keeps the board running but rarely posts anymore. We owe Alan and all the mods our appreciation!:yay::bow::bow:

Hi Morgan,

Bitter Creek has one, Southern Scentsations has one, Indiana Candle Supply also has one.

Those are a few off the top of my head, but as stated in early posts, you are very limited to what you can talk about. The are those sites forums and so talk is usually limited to their products.