Jump to content

Gen Wax SB 1000 Soy Blend Container Wax

Recommended Posts

Well, after weighing the pros and cons, I decided to drive out to General Wax in North Hollywood and try one of their blended waxes. I picked up 24lbs for $36.00. I searched on the forums to see if this wax has been mentioned before but didn't get any relevant hits. Has anyone had any experience with it?

Here's the description from their site if you're interested:

This exceptional soy blend has a very smooth surface and it adheres to the walls of the glass container exceedingly well. It consists of 60% soy wax and the other 40% is a blend of paraffin, UV, and another enhancing additive. Compared to 100% soy wax, SB 1000 has superior cold and warm fragrance throw, and has an ideal burn quality.

I'll give it a try and post my results later in the week. Granted, I am new to all this, so my only other wax experience is IGI 4630, which I like so far but am not convinced it is my wax! I'm just trying to find the wax which works well for me and is the most economical (aren't we all?).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...