Eco wick flustration

After 2 months of testing eco wicks with 6006 on two different containers I cant seem to find a wick size that gives me the right melt pool dia. and depth. If I get the right melt pool dia. the depth is way to deep. It I get the right melt pool depth the dia. is too small.

I have read most the posts on 6006 and wondering what other wick might be a better one to use on this wax.

Any input would be appreicated.

Thanks

Kay

Hi Kay,

I, too have been having trouble getting the right eco for 6006 in my container. On the advice of one board member I am currently testing the cd wicks...so far so good. (oh and I broke down and double wicked!)

I Hope someone else pipes in and tells us what works for them!

Mindy

Mindy

I have got one container down to the right eco wick. Eco 8 in a 3" dia. seems to work good.

But I am still having trouble with a 4" dia. container. Have you tried any CD wicks on that size. I do have some CD22 wicks on hand I may give that a try they are for a 4.5" - 5"dia container.

I have tried double wicking this container with 2 eco 6 but the melt pool is way over an inch deep. I would really like to just single wick it.

Kay