kssoaper Posted March 25, 2010 Report Share Posted March 25, 2010 Have a couple issues I was hoping for help in diagnosing. I've attached pics. Wax was melted to 200Poured at 180FO 6%Mold is 3 x 31/2"I insulated with bubble wrap and put the wrapped mold on bubble wrap on the counter and put a box over the top (CS says slow cooling is the best)Needless to say, my results are less than desirable Relief holes were poked at about 1 hour into cooling and then again in another 30-40 minutes. Does the fact that the voids are close to the bottom of the candle mean I almost had that part right, with the air being able to move up almost all the way but getting trapped at the very end; meaning I should have poked again?? Thanks in advance! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.