Labeling

We pulled our hair out trying to make our own labels until we discovered The Print Shop 23 Deluxe....no more off-centered round labels :yay:

We've priced several places that design and print labels for you....if you're willing to sell one of your children as a down payment, then maybe they're right for you....I say, "no thank you"

Number2of7, it must be your printer that is making your circle labels centered....I have trouble with PS 23 coming out centered. Unless you know a trick that I don't know! Also, I can't make my lettering on my labels come out nice and crisp black like I can using Maestro (onlinelabels.com). I am using the same printer, using the blackest black and it just won't print as dark. Is there a trick to that as well? I love PM 23 if it wasn't for those 2 issues I keep having.

I use MyLabel Designer. It took some getting use to-but I really enjoy it now. I used to use Microsoft Print Shop Premium-until my computer bit the dust and I had to get one with Vista-so this was a good deal and I got it as a download on line.