Glass Glow Status Jars

ladysj

I haven't posted anything in forever. These are my new glass glow candles. The purple is scented with Lavender Lullaby from Candle Cocoon smells wonderful & is very strong great cold & hot throw.

The green is Watermelon Sorbet from Gelluminations it smells so yummy good cold & hot throw.

I've already tested a Lavender Lullaby with a CDN 12 & it worked perfect. Thank You Stella for the suggestion. I'm going to be testing the Watermelon Sorbet next I hope I get as good results.

Thanks for looking & I would also like opinions on my label. I know you can't see it very well.

lavenderlullaby.jpgwatermelonsorbet.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent! I love Glass Glow wax. Love the labels too. Can you print in white reverse print for darker colored wax? Can you tell me if the label material is called "crystal clear"? I'm looking for a clear label, but all I've found is that frosted material.

Thanks,

good job! :yay:

Excellent! I love Glass Glow wax. Love the labels too. Can you print in white reverse print for darker colored wax? Can you tell me if the label material is called "crystal clear"? I'm looking for a clear label, but all I've found is that frosted material.

Thanks,

good job! :yay:

They are just clear gloss labels I get them from labels by the sheet. I don't know how to print in white reserve. Any ideas how to do that I would love to try it.

Thanks everyone for the great responses. :)

Edited by ladysj

Did you have a flickering flame at all with the CDN 12? I am currently testing CD 12 and HTP 105 in the same jar and the flames seem to flicker constantly. The flames also started out very large and have mellowed as the burn goes on. Just starting to play with GG again and used to the nice small flames I get with GB 464.

They are just clear gloss labels I get them from labels by the sheet. I don't know how to print in white reserve. Any ideas how to do that I would love to try it.

Thanks everyone for the great responses. :)

ladysj, what size are your labels? Are they pre-cut in a standard template that you set up in a document type file? If so, I would go to the label set up document, and do a control/A to highlight all & then choose white as your text. Then after printing your sheet of labels do an "undo" or highlight all again & change the text back to black, cause it's a bit freaky to pull up the file & it looks blank.

Let me know if this works for you.