A little name gamin' ... again

Scented

OK I wasn't thinking that a fragrance I used would be femme ... and maybe it won't turn out that way (it may go totally barf or disappear) ... fragrance is Alien from NG ... but the smell of it right now pretty much eliminates a Beam Me Up, Scotty name. Not really thinking Julie Brown's Earth Girls Are Easy would fit this either (probably depends on what I do with the final product) ... and while Princess of the Universe is OK for a name, wondering if you all can come up some other Sci-fi suggestions. Need to find my Julie Brown music (ha) for more suggestions, but several of you are very good at this. Any suggestions?

Rings of Saturn

Moonstruck Diva

Celestial Goddess

Marooned on Mars

Event Horizon

Asteroid Belt

Moon Angel

Venus in Orbit

Moon Mistress

Space Cadette

Marilyn at Warp Speed

Starship Sex Slave (tehehe!:D)

Fireball

Ice Comet

Andromeda

Ursula Major

Arora Borealis

Vulcan Vixen

Martian Mistress

Pluto Pixie

Nova Nymphette

gosh im not good at this. the only thing i came up with was we come in peace lmao

ill keep thinking on it tho

maybe E.T or alf .. kinda shorten it up but people will still think extra terrestial

Edited by *Dee*

Wholly cow!! and double Wholly Cow to Candybee lol!! What a list and what a selection from everyone! OK now I like all those. I guess when the soap gets done, I'll post a pix and we can have another name game. Just gelling for the embeds and will likely get to the actual soap tomorrow (I hope.)

LOL! So far the embed part is bright. Now how to dice it up. Was thinking of putting it in a purple base. I have a bright blue from ultramarine, teal went nice a vibrant green, neon red, neon yellow, neon green, blueberry pop and neon orange.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, here's the cuts of soaps out to cure, but I wasted a lot of grape pop just to get lavender :P

So can we pick a name? I'm leaning to Space Cadet (but I somehow am not sure it fits either.)

[ATTACH]19520[/ATTACH]

Scent is combination of melons, mandarin, jasmine, rose, vanilla and musk. It really doesn't have a very fruity smell to it IMO.

post-23-139458466544_thumb.jpg

OK, here's the cuts of soaps out to cure, but I wasted a lot of grape pop just to get lavender :P

So can we pick a name? I'm leaning to Space Cadet (but I somehow am not sure it fits either.)

[ATTACH]19520[/ATTACH]

Scent is combination of melons, mandarin, jasmine, rose, vanilla and musk. It really doesn't have a very fruity smell to it IMO.

How about Grape Nebula? :)

Edited by mzpickles

It looks very retro to me with the chunks. I keep thinking the 50's and 60's like the Jetsons and Lost in Space:

Space Sprocket

Astro's Run

Space Age

Earthrise - (my fav!)

Space Babble

Starship

Astronaut Blues

Futuristic Utopia

Robot Blues

Space needle

Skypad

Space Port