Packaging Decisions

How many of you spend HOURS trying to come to a decision on packaging of a product? I've been for 2months. made a decision and requested samples.

How about when you think you have made a decision...find something else?

I just did. looks cool, handmade, eco-friendly and sustainable packaging too, which I love. I am encouraging my customers to recycle packaging as much as they can.

Argh!!! :laugh2: Maybe I need to quit looking?

Trudi

Edited by NaturallyTru

I started making candles 2 1/2 years ago and my products have gone through about 6 makeovers. I'm still not happy and have new labels coming Monday so I can try them out :) So you're not alone! I also have a ton of fun with designing the packaging, maybe even more fun than actually making my products, so that might have something to do with it too!

I hear ya...my candles are always going through an identity crises, just when I think I have something I like, I keep mulling it around then either talk myself out of it or try something else..its a never ending vicious circle...lol :undecided

You sound just like me! haha You get ideas from others but want your own flava... I've been looking at going more eco with packaging as well. This type of business is always evolving and moving with the trends, so we have to stay on top of our game for sure!

Packaging is a beast! I often find I buy things based on what they look like, so it's definately important and worth the 'mulling over'.