Lavender Help!

aviator girl

bah67 I would really appreciate the feedback on this one in wax! Thanks for the offer. I am curious to hear what you think.

I will let you know, I usually let mine cure for 5-7 days. Longer if I have a lot of candles to test. LOL.

Let me know about your testing of FOs from the candlemakers store (I saw your post in another thread). They are local and I would love to save on shipping.

Edited by bah67

bah67-just to update you. My friend that really loves orange vanilla emailed me and told me that the candlemakers store orange vanilla was her favorite of all the testers I sent over. The testers were random things and not all orange scents. This is what she sent me: " it's awesome - it is strong on the vanilla but there is a clear orange smell as well and it's just a happy smell! It's strong too (which I like - but not too strong) - I burned it in my guest room upstairs and i could faintly smell it in my living room downstairs"

I'll test it myself when I get it back from her later this week.

I am testing the orange danish from CMS right now and I really like that one too.

I also ordered the orange dreamsickle from there as well. It smells good OOB but I am not sure when I'll put it in wax.

I also ordered samples of apple butter and christmas eve based on a few recommendations. I haven't put these in wax yet either and not sure what I think yet.

Edited by aviator girl

• 3 weeks later...
OOOOOOO... that Lavender Honey sounds good. I have Peaks lavender and their Wild Mountain Honey. I think I will try mixing them tog. Can anyone tell me which is the dominate scent off hand? Thanks!

You can smell the honey, but also the lavender comes in also. I would have to say a little more honey. Its a nice relaxing scent.