Shipping For Southern Scentsations

I am a regular Southern Scentsations customer and their turn around time has always been top notch for me. I have been a customer ever since their shop was in the basement of their home, which as Trudy stated has been atleast 7 years. From my experience, if they receive orders before the UPS guy picks up, orders ship the same day. They do not send shipping confirmation emails, which I wish they would, but typically when I order I just know my package will arrive next day. Beth, Doug and their workers are all great. If you think your package should have arrived via UPS by now, simply call them. Their customer service is great.

Yes they are two Different Companys, and I think he just quit the biz recently if Im not mistaken (seen stuff for sale in the classies)..Beth and Doug are great!! FAst shipping and great Product/Customer service..Brenda I remember When they had their shop in their basement. I Lived in Trenton so we were like 2 miles apart and Now that we are 15 hrs apart, their shipping is usually Exact and AS reasonable as UPS will allow:smiley2: