My tooth soap pictures

Kitn

The top of the picture shows the containers I am going to use for my tooth soap.

th_CIMG7106.jpg

This is the soap in the plastic centers of the tooth soap container.

th_CIMG7112.jpg

If you have never tried tooth soap, it really isn't bad at all. The major benefits are no morning breath and it really slows plaque build up down in our experience.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Kitn
forgot 1 link

Tooth soap , is basically soap that you brush your teeth with. Before I made this tooth soap, I was using a 16 month old castile. It really does not tasty soapy at all. People that have used tooth soap for a long time all report better dental check ups and less plaque build up.

Thank you all so much .

To use it you wet your toothbrush and rub it on the soap and brush as normal. It doesn't make bubbles in your mouth like handmade soap makes on hands.

I am loving it , toothpaste sometimes felt like it was burning my mouth, so I probably didn't brush as long as I should have.

What type of molds are you using Kitn??[/quo

CandleMama6 if you are refering to the mold she has her jars in? that is a Bite Size Brownie Mold. I just bought one of those.. i love it!! i see her jars fit nicely in the little squares! nice job Kitn! :)

Edited by Jean

What type of molds are you using Kitn??[/quo

CandleMama6 if you are refering to the mold she has her jars in? that is a Bite Size Brownie Mold. I just bought one of those.. i love it!! i see her jars fit nicely in the little squares! nice job Kitn! :)

The mold is the Plastic insert that was inside of the tins, I put them in the 1 bite brownie molds because I wanted to cpop them, they did not gel :( . I am going to try it again.

Nice tooth soap, the containers are perfect too.

What an interesting concept. I have never heard of it before. Would you be willing to share your recipe Kitn? I would love to try that for the kids!!

Soap Freak gave out a recipe awhile back..here it is

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69381&highlight=tooth+soap

Edited by TexasBrat

• 1 month later...