Wet and not (soaps)

Scented

Green Tea & Ginger. Lovin' the scent. Green, fresh and a little energetic. Soaped like a dream, but unfortunately my moss green oxide is going to spot. Can't wait to cut though.

[ATTACH]19354[/ATTACH]

A remake of what we call Me, Tarzan. Lovin' how green the moss green gets. Just need to find way to keep black from sinkin' ha.

[ATTACH]19355[/ATTACH]

Night Blooming Jasmine. I think I finally found the way I'd like to do this soap now. Before it was pink and gold in a white base and once upon a time, pink with gold in there. Background is wet. Inset is cuts. Pix below it is just cuts.

[ATTACH]19356[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19357[/ATTACH]

And wet stonewashed denim. Need to cut the logs, but noting the colors as blueberry pop (light blue) and a midnight blue that actually appears more gray. There's a third blue in there, but I can't recall the name.

[ATTACH]19358[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458465812_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458465816_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458465818_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458465819_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458465821_thumb.jpg

Thanks. The Stonewashed denim looks pretty cool inside. Not the coolest it has ever looked, but I'm satisfied with it. Cuttin' the green tea and ginger tomorrow I think. The green definitely spotted, but hey, that could be tea leaves lol.

Just put one to bed that I think is going to fade and time to get busy on more.