10 oz. Melt

HeavenScentU

Yours came out a lot cleaner looking than mine did! And I poured too hot and slightly melted the bottoms of the two I was trying. :rolleyes2 I never had that problem with the smaller ones.

I think I measured that space inside the lip to be roughly 4x6...I did not write down the exact number. But I did look at Office Depot when I was there and can't find anything close. I've not checked the three online label places I have bookmarked yet.

You could always do two labels, too... like a smaller one up top that is just the scent, or the company name.. like a return address label, and a larger one at the bottom with the rest of the info. Kinda like this... Sure it requires the use of two labels but they are both inexpensive labels, versus cutting a whole sheet of labels down. Your labels are really nice though, I love how clean and sharp they are.

[TOPLABEL]

[bOTTOM ]

[LABEL ]

Edited by LuminousBoutique

Why do you have to cover the front? It looks nice with some of the product showing around the label. But then you have to make sure the wax has a neat appearance in the package.

I agree, I think they look good. IMHO I don't need to be completely covered. I just received mine Thursday evening hadn't had a chance to work with them yet.

Kyme

Well I checked the 3 label places online that I know of, and found 4x5 labels at each one.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/OL475.htm

http://www.labelsbythesheet.com/items/standard-white-labels/standard-white-rectangle-labels/4-x-5-rectangle-white-label-sheetbrusually-ships-same-day-w2-24r-detail.htm

http://www.sheet-labels.com/labels/SL522

Also, Sheet-Labels had a 4 x 6 label available, that is on legal size paper instead of letter size.

http://www.sheet-labels.com/labels/SL8046

These might be a good starting point?

Love the clamshells, they are so nice. I wish I could of ordered some. Label wise it would look nice with it a bit bigger with the ends sticking out a bit.

I thought it would look nice to have the top row and the bottom row showing. I love them, but I will say that the small sized clamshells are easier to pour. The dividers on the big ones are all the way to the top. you have to becareful filling each cavity.

Kyme

• 2 months later...

I only wished they cavities didn't come all the way to the top. They are a pain to pour to me, does anyone have any tricks they would like to share. I sold a few at a party I did...As far as labeling made a label the full size of the top and cut each one out individually.

I think $8 is to low what do you charge for the smaller ones? You are using over 3 times the wax so it should be at least 3 times what you charge for the smaller ones and that is still giving a price break. I charge $3.50 for my small ones so I would charge at least $10 to $12 for those.

You may want to wait on ordering a bunch of labels. I tried the big clamshells and found they just didn't sell well. Customers would rather pick up 3-4 scents in the small clamshells than to pay $9 for the big one and get one scent. Every area is different so you may do much better where you are at. I was just thankful that I used 2x4 labels I had on hand before ordering larger. I sell my small for $3 ea so the big was a better bargain at $8.50.