I am excited to try some new goodies!

First of all I want to say thanks already to the great advice and support I see here. I can't believe that I just now found this forum!:embarasse I already feel enabled!

I am finally trying some new suppliers! I just got a couple of boxes in today of some samples. I have never ordered from Peak before but I already am loving what I smell OOB and I love that the samples and their FO comes in glass jars. I have some big lists of things to try (based on some suggestions on this board-thanks!) I have a Mill Creek order coming my way and have a big wish list for Candle Science and Nature's Garden. I already have tons of FO and don't NEED a lot more but there are so many fun thngs out there right! This girl needs her FO!

I'll have to let you know what I think. I plan on pouring a few samples tonight because that means I am that much closer to burning them. Waiting for them to cure is the hardest thing ever!:D