coffehouse scents

Trappeur

I have to come up with a line of coffee scents meaning I have to have the base fragrance coffee with the other fragrances mixed in.

I really need some suggestions of where to go and what fragrances are great in c-3

1. What is a great all around plain coffee fragrance?

These are whate combinations I need.

1.coffee with vanilla, hazelnut and amaretto

2. Coffee with hazelnut

3. Coffee with snickerdoodle

4. Coffee with Southern Pecan

5. Coffee with hazelnut & vanilla

Thanks for any suggestions cause I really need help.

Trapper

Edited by Trappeur

NG's Cafe Caramel is awesome, I don't even drink coffee, and I want to when I poured these. Cinnanut Cafe is great too. The "Worlds Best Coffee" is so strong it smelled like buttered popcorn OOB. I only used half and ounce and it smelled good good in the wax. But I haven't burned it yet. I also have Irish Mocha, and Mountain Hazelnut but havent put them in wax yet. Oh, I use GW 464.

I am putting together a coffee line too.

Kyme

Creme brulee

pumpkin souffle or pumpkin spice

vanilla hazelnut

cinnamon vanilla

caramel (plain or mixed with the cinnamon vanilla)

almond & vanilla - Sockmonkey has some almond vanilla cappuchino in the classifieds.

Gingerbread

orange

coconut creme

buttered rum & vanilla

white chocolate

I guess people don't understand my question. I'm looking for suggestions for the best scents (that I have listed) of scents I'm looking for. Who do you suggest which are great throwers in c-3

Thanks.

Trappeur

Hey Trap :) Peak has an awesome Vanilla Hazelnut FO. If you can find a good basic coffee scent (I second Kyme's "buttered popcorn" reaction to NG's World's Best Coffee, but some of my customers absolutely love it so it might be worth looking into) they might work as a good mix for your coffee with hazelnut and vanilla.

Same goes for Candles and Supplies' Snickerdoodle fragrance. I used it at Christmas and loved it. The idea of a Snickerdoodle coffee is making my mouth water!

Unfortunately I don't use C-3, I use 4627, but maybe you could just use this as a jumping off point :)

i like CS fresh brewed coffee and indiana candle supplys caramel macciato. also indiana has a bunch of different coffee scents. and berts vanilla latte. she has a hazelnut cappacino and i think a creme brulee mocha or something.

I have to come up with a line of coffee scents meaning I have to have the base fragrance coffee with the other fragrances mixed in.

3. Coffee with snickerdoodle

Thanks for any suggestions cause I really need help.

Trapper

I also saw a Snickerdoodle Latte at Nature's Garden, no reviews on it though.

Wow, this is just great!!!Just what I was looking for....Thanks everyone. I need an amaretto and since I'm getting my wax from C.Science I'd like to get as much as possible to save on shipping. All they have is Amaretto Nog...Wonder if that would work in the Vanilla and hazelnut mixture?

Also I have to get some supplies from BC...Any good things I need that maybe someone has gotten from BC as I love their things too?

Thanks guys!

Trapp

I need an amaretto and since I'm getting my wax from C.Science I'd like to get as much as possible to save on shipping. All they have is Amaretto Nog...Wonder if that would work in the Vanilla and hazelnut mixture?Trapp

oooh, I dunno about the Amaretto Nog with a Vanilla & Hazelnut. I got a sample of the AN around Christmas and made a candle in 6006 parasoy, it doesn't smell bad but it doesn't smell like the real thing! I'm not sure about combining the two! :(

I second Bert's Vanilla Latte.Very strong.It is in my tart warmer now.I am on my second one this week.The other one is still strong but I have plenty so I can use another.LOL One scent I am going to keep on hand.

I love coffee scents. People take spells on buying then though.Once in a great while someone will be looking for coffee candles.

There are many out there.Cappucino Brulee from BCN is good.

LynnS

mint

chocolate

caramel

amaratto

choc raspberry

pumpkin

check this link out for some inspiration....

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070120083236AA8YXPi

Well what it all comes down to according to the inspiration in the link above. Which had an additional link

http://www.javahaven.com/COFFEE_FLAVORS.html

That as long as we have a really good basic coffee scent, all the spice, fruit and bakery scents we already have in our cupboards. Can be blended to form our own gourmet coffee shop scents. I think this will be fun to test...(I know I won't be testing "Buttered Popcorn"LOL)

Kyme

Since you metnioned a couple of suppliers you were ordering from I'll stick with suggesting the Capp. Brulee from BC. I like that one. Unfortunately never ordered from CS but my list is long and am about to order a big sample pack.

Also since you were looking at JS I jsut ordered some samples from them and poured a couple last night. So far OOB and the cold throw on caramel cinnamon latte is nice. I don't use your wax though.

You probably don't order from here but two of my all time favorites (probably because they were two of my first scents when I started making candles a few years ago) are Snickerdoodle and Hazelnut from Taylored Concepts. You could probably blend these with a coffee base. I have also heard they have a lot of nice coffee FO's.

Thankyou so much you guys.....Well, I'm going on a whim and a dare like we all do and going to order everyting you all said! I'm getting hungry thinking about all of these and probably are going to blow my wad, what little I have! lol

Trappeur