What makes a person a FOHO?

mzpickles

There's nothing quite like the thrill of having a delivery arrive, and pushing all the 'already know what they smell like' bottles aside to get to the NEW FRAGRANCE. My daughter thinks Im barmy, "Mum why do you keep buying new ones when there's so many in the cubboard that you havnt even tried yet?"

She just doesnt get it...

If it sounds good I want it.If it is a seller for someone else I want it.If there is a sale I want what is on sale.So yes I am a FOHO. There are many other ways you can tell.

If you think you are a FOHO then you are one.

Oh and I have about 400 bottles of FO in my basement. Some have never been used/tried YET.

LynnS

I've been making candles for over 3 years and don't even sell. I have hundreds of FO's and order more when I hear people rave about a scent, or if someone is having a sale. I have cute little boxes filled with samples that I sometimes will just take out and sniff if I have nothing better to do. Yep, I am a FOHO to the core! :yes: Hey, you only live once...

I just realized today that as FOHOs we are subject to lemmings! That term is widely used on another board, MUA, I think the ladies there coined the phrase. It represents a crowd of us all wanting the same thing at the same time, like lemmings behavior so to speak. It's used as a verb though, like *jonesing* for something, we *lem* things! lol! :laugh2:

Edited by mzpickles