Hard for me to believe...

I don't do much with Facebook, as I don't understand it that well, and haven't had the time to look into it, but something rather interesting has happened today.

I have hidden counters on every page of my website. One of the neat things about these counters is it not only shows the page(s)someone visits, but the referring links. Anyway, when I signed in this morning to look, I noticed hundreds of hits on one particular product, and they were coming from not only all over the country, but all over the world! Scanning the referring links, alot took me to sign in pages for different email pages like yahoo, gmail, etc., but finally I started seeing this facebook page. When I went to that link, it's some beauty site that has had a post up for only 2 hours (:shocked2:) with five products and mine is one of them!

Now all these looks are great, but it will be interesting to see if any of them lead to orders. If it does(and I'll be tracking this), you can bet I'll be checking into facebook more carefully, and I'll be sure to let you know.:grin2:

Wish you a good luck!!

I hear many people are getting visit/orders from their facebook page, so if you can just look into having one, it's not complicated at all.

I have one, but I'm in italy and it's an all different story:cry2:

Wishing you a lot of success!

Bernadette, facebook is highly recommended , as there is millions of users.. You could set up a candle page, fan page whatever, it is definitely worth doing..

I have several profile pages. and a few fan pages It is something to consider

good luck

Diane Mumm

I have a facebook profile & have my website listed on there. How do you set up a candle page?

Thank you so I'm not actually creating a pay for ad right? I tried that & went through $50 within a few hours & no sales.

The only thing I'm finding is create an ad I can't afford to pay for an ad lol

Edited by ladysj

Facebook is awesome!! Online orders have doubled for me, and almost all of it has been due to facebook. Ive been doing this for Over 8+ years and this has been the biggest jump of business since Ive had my page.

Well, I'm not sure my own facebook page would do me as much good as this. This is a beauty site that has a sign up for an email of the blog, and they must be pretty popular and have a very big mailing list, because in 2 days my product has had over 700 individual hits, and the recommended product I have on the page has had almost as many, and the looks keep coming. I think it means more to people when someone other than you is promoting your products. Maybe I'm wrong...:tiptoe: