Candles getting stuck in mold

My candles are getting stuck on two occasions:

1. When I pour parafin 1425 if I do not use fragrance my candles get stuck. If I use fragrance they come out great. Do I need to add something to help with scentless?

2. When I pour soy nature wax p-1. They have been getting stuck with fragrance. Do I need some sort of additive to help with the release?

All products purchased at Lonestar. Thanks in advance!

nature wax p-1
NatureWax recommends adding stearic acid to P-1 to aid with release and prevent cracking. Start with 1 Tablespoonful PP and go up as needed. Be sure you are cooling the candles evenly and slowly. If using metal molds, do not wash them with soap/water. Heat them to melt the excess wax and wipe clean with a paper towel.

Below is information from the P-1 Handling Sheet... HTH :)

Handling and Melting of Pillar Wax (P-1)

Step One: Melting of Wax – The wax should be heated to a temperature of 160 to 200°F to melt the wax up. Do not heat the wax above 200°F. If Wax is held at higher temperatures for long periods of time it will discolor.

Always use a thermometer when melting the wax and never leave your heated wax unattended. While the wax is melting stir the wax regularly to reduce localized heating of the oil. This will help to reduce burning of the wax while heating.

Step Two: Adding of other ingredients – Other additives or ingredients may be added at any time to help improve the performance of the wax.

Step Three: Adding Candle Scent and Dye – The Fragrances and Dyes can be added to the wax after the wax is completely liquid. Make sure to stir the wax completely to ensure that the fragrances and dyes are completely mixed in.

Step Four: Preparing the Wax for Pouring - After wax has been completely melted reduce the heat on the wax so that the wax cools to a temperature of 150 to 170°F. This will reduce cracking and discoloration of the wax after it has cooled.

Step Five: Pouring Candles – Make sure that the mold is at room or slightly warmer before pouring the wax into the mold. The wax should be poured in the mold while the wax is 150 to 170°F to reduce cracking and speed up the cure time of the wax.

Note: The addition of 5 to 10% Triple pressed Stearic Acid will improve the performance of the Wax.