Is there a big difference in palm waxes?

I have been playing with container palm from Candlewic for several weeks now and I like it, but I like the look I am seeing from other people's Glass Glow. Is there a difference in the appearance of these waxes or is it just a cooling technique that makes it look so pretty? I am cooling mine in a warm oven and I get a pretty crystally pattern, but not those big pretty swirls like I see in the Glass Glow pictures. Does this wax make a different pattern? I am curious if it is worth me ordering, or if it will look the same. TIA

If I remember correctly Candlewic sells the crystal container palm. I used to use the crystal container palm from C&S until I started using the Glass Glow. Big difference! I think the C&H throw is better and the candle seems to burn better too. But the crystal patterns and color dyes look so much better in the glow palm. As soon as I started using it I decided to switch from the crystal to the glow palm.

I am not too fond of the look of the crystal

Have you played around with the pouring temp & cooling to change this? Pouring at 200° down to 185°F in 5 degree increments will produce slightly different patterns. Preheating the containers makes a difference as does cooling very slowly (I use a styrofoam cooler with a cookie rack in the bottom). HTH :)