New Fragrances at Backwoods

jennyjo

Did anyone check out the new fragrances at Backwoods? I may have to try since they are only 5 miles from me! They also got new M&P bases and they are having one of those things that we are not allowed to mention here. hint, hint. lol Check it out. I want the Blackberry Lemonade, Lemon Blush, Orange Mochachino, and Tamarind & Ginger.

I sent sent Connie a PM and ordered a sample set of the following:

Tamarind & Ginger

Orange Mochachino

Rosemary Lime

Lemon Blush

Blackberry Lemonade

Lilac & Linen

Jambleberry Thumbprint Cookie

Peach Grove & Citrus Blossom

Lime Vanilla

Hummingbird

I will get them Friday I hope and start playing!

Iffin you get them before me and you probably will... post away!

Edited by singleyellowrose

Hello Miss Rose! Yes, I need to take a trip over there soon. I am so busy with candle testing, it's been hard to get anything else done. I will try to put in an order too. Now that I moved, I am even closer to Connie than I was before. Definately a move in the right direction. Now I just need her to carry some new waxes and I will be all hooked up. lol I have smelled the Thumbprint Cookies, but have yet to get it in wax. It smells good though! My other recommendations are Gingerbread Latte and Strawberry Jam.

:tiptoe:

Kind of wishing I hadn't read this thread...

Every FO I have ever tried from Connie is awesome and unique! Love Pink Pepperberry, Pear Vanilla, Honey Gingerbread, Pink Chocolate, and her Lilac is the best out there (IMO). Also have a bunch of samples that I haven't done anything with yet, including Lilac & Linen (beautiful scent) and Jambleberry Thumbprint Cookie (Mmmm). I may have to check out her new ones. You can never have too much FO, right? :)

Hello Miss Jennyjo!

You already hooked me on the Gingerbread Latte.

Tamarind & Ginger--just cause I liked the picture!:laugh2:

Orange Mochachino--bath cookies, bombs or cupcakes. Haven't decided yet.

Rosemary Lime--salt bar most likely.

Lemon Blush--bath cookies, bombs or cupcakes. Haven't decided yet.

Blackberry Lemonade--bath cookies, bombs or cupcakes. Haven't decided yet.

Lilac & Linen--probably soap

Jambleberry Thumbprint Cookie--bath cookies, bombs or cupcakes. Haven't decided yet.

Peach Grove & Citrus Blossom--bath cookies, bombs or cupcakes. Haven't decided yet.

Lime Vanilla--soap most likely... maybe other B&B

Hummingbird--unsure but probably B&B.

I was looking for a sample I got last summer. Satsuma Sunset, but can't seem to find it on there. Have been checking every week. It smells AWESOME in Parasoy.

SYR-The satsuma isn't on the site because of the flashpoint. I don't think she can ship it. Check with her on that one. I have a sample but never tried it in wax. I am going to have to get some soap from you in some of those fruity scents. Those are the ones I go for. In the summer I like to smell like a big fruit salad. Are you going to May Mart? If so, make sure you have that cola lip balm for me. Yum, yum!

SYR-The satsuma isn't on the site because of the flashpoint. I don't think she can ship it. Check with her on that one. I have a sample but never tried it in wax. I am going to have to get some soap from you in some of those fruity scents. Those are the ones I go for. In the summer I like to smell like a big fruit salad. Are you going to May Mart? If so, make sure you have that cola lip balm for me. Yum, yum!

Yep I'll be there! I will make sure I have lip balm too.. I think I'm up to 25? flavors at the moment.

She PMed me about the Satsuma.. I'm getting some. I will put it in wax and soap!

:yay:Yee Haw!

Got em!

My list was:

Tamarind & Ginger--I AM Soaping this today! It smells awesome.

Orange Mochachino

Rosemary Lime --This is my second choice for soaping today..

Lemon Blush

Blackberry Lemonade

Lilac & Linen

Jambleberry Thumbprint Cookie

Peach Grove & Citrus Blossom

Lime Vanilla

Hummingbird

I am betting after I get Tamarind & Ginger soaped today.. and cured a bit, I will be back buying a bigger bottle. Right along with most of the others that I got today!

I only have 2 sample size bar molds. So I will have to wait til tomorrow to do the others.

I will post updates as I soap them.