Rose scent?

Sharon in KY

• 3 weeks later...
I use to love Red Roses from B&L and have tried a few since BCN didn't pick it up. Any one here use the B&L rose and have a replacement?

I thought it was me! I have loved the B&L rose more than any rose fragrance that I have EVER smelled. It was so increcuble and it broke my heart when BC never picked it up. I have used MANY roses and none compare the BNL. NONE.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I personally have always LOVED the Evelyn Rose scent from Crabtree and Evelyn. It is a beautiful, sweet, and fresh scent that I can wear to any and all occasions, and is my all-time favorite version of the rose scent. ...youcan get this scent any shops or you can order online ....

silk wedding flowers

I thought it was me! I have loved the B&L rose more than any rose fragrance that I have EVER smelled. It was so increcuble and it broke my heart when BC never picked it up. I have used MANY roses and none compare the BNL. NONE.

Wish more had used it. Maybe it would have been picked up by BCN. So nice to hear another loved it.... it was the best.

Hi

I personally have always LOVED the Evelyn Rose scent from Crabtree and Evelyn. It is a beautiful, sweet, and fresh scent that I can wear to any and all occasions, and is my all-time favorite version of the rose scent. ...youcan get this scent any shops or you can order online ....

Are you talking about a perfume or candle FO?

Are you talking about a perfume or candle FO?

CB, I wondered the same thing. There was another post earlier in this thread that recommended a L'Artisan perfume, Voleur de Roses. Both posters joined recently, both are in the UK, have only one post each, have links to websites in their signatures and they both missed the point of this forum (or at least this thread) and recommend perfumes? Sort of makes you wonder.....:confused:

Edited by mzpickles

Wish more had used it. Maybe it would have been picked up by BCN. So nice to hear another loved it.... it was the best.

I have about 5 ounces left that I will never part with. It smells the same as the first day that I bought it. I use it for myself only.