Packaging for tumblers.

lsbennis

So I decided to go with a flip top box for the tumblers, its an inexpensive option for now. I was told by The Jar Store that they are getting lids made to fit the 11oz Libby tumblers and they are going to have them in several different colors...silver, black and I'm not sure what the other color will be. I hope they will not be too expensive because that would be my first choice.

Thanks for looking. :smiley2:

post-4600-13945846399_thumb.jpg

post-4600-139458463995_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

I like too, but (sorry) wouldn't all that crinkle cut mar the surface of the candle? Don't get me wrong, I think the packaging idea is great, but how will people see and smell? Or will you have one out etc.?

I know it's an older post. Did the jar store come out with lids for this size and what'd you opt for?

@Scented...I just threw in the crinkle for fluff and color for the photo...lol I don't use it in the box. The candle fits very snug in the box no room for anything else. You just have to lift the box top if you want a sniff. I usually have one out with one of the plastic lid covers, just have to lift and sniff.

Still waiting on the Jar Store to come out with the lids, this was a temporary solution but it will depend on the cost of the lids.