Best Amazing Grace

LuminousBoutique

I'm a big fan of Amazing Grace, its one of the only things I will still buy (once a year, a bottle of the perfume)

I've been using snowdrifts AG dupe, and I love it, its PERFECT, but its the only FO I get from them now, so I want to look elsewhere for a great AG dupe just to see if I can narrow my FO suppliers down.

I dont use it for Soy candles, just for CP soap and B&B.

Anyone have a favorite AG from anywhere else? I know NG has "Amazingly Grace"...

I use the extreme concentrate from SOS for soap and b&b. I've worn this scent exclusively for many, many years and feel that the SOS is as good as it gets.

For candles, I've found that Backwoods Amazingly Graceful works better in my paraffin.

Snowdrift Farms has an excellent Amazing Grace! I've never smelled the original, but customers claimed it was an exact dupe....

NEVER MIND....I'M RETARDED TODAY!! I suppose it helps if you actually read a person's post! lol

Edited by number2of7

Snowdrift Farms has an excellent Amazing Grace! I've never smelled the original, but customers claimed it was an exact dupe....

NEVER MIND....I'M RETARDED TODAY!! I suppose it helps if you actually read a person's post! lol

hehehehehe... yeah I love Snowdrifts.. I just hate paying $10 shipping for one bottle of FO. But I just might have to, it behaves so well.

Luci- thanks I'll have to check those out!

I get mine from WSP. A girl I work with wears it exclusively and said it's pretty on target to being a true dup. I've worn the real by philosophy and actually think the wsp version smells better.

Now to find a Pure Grace dup.....

My sister is a Pure Grace wearer, and she swears that the dupe I get from SW is dead on. I believe they still call that one Pureed Grapes. I've also gotten that one from SOS and am pleased. I don't think I have the best nose for most scents, but I've spent more than my share on Philosophy products.

man, Philosophy is some pricey stuff huh? lol I did get the Pure Grace from the common scents but it's sooooo faint. I made a lotion with 2% fo in it and can not smell it at all. JS is a tad more pricey, but if it's the only place I can get a good one than so be it. haha

thanks for the info :D