all the talk about Natures Garden

kyme1911

Well, it had me make an order. I have been keeping a few on my wish list, so I decided to go for it. OMG, have any of you ever smelled "Be Somebody" by Philosophy? Well my daughter had received some body wash as a gift, at Christmas. We love the scent, and boy was I so excited when my order from NG arrived. Because Capri Olivo smells just like it or actually better, than Philosophy. LOL I would say it is like a combo of Lemon Verbena and Green tea, awesome, 2 for one. HA ha

I also tried Tuscan Wine, I love that one too. It is so unusual to me, oak wood barrels and dry wine. Not like a fake grape at all. I have to say my personal impression is of Holy Sacrament in an old church, smoke, aged wood and wine. Wow do I have an imagination today!

Just thought I would share. There are some others but I haven't tested them yet.

Kyme

the one I forgot to order, that sounded so different was Kulu Bay, has anyone tried it? It is a spa scent, I never knew I liked fresh scents so much. Now I am always trying to prove to people that fresh doesn't have to smell like a dryer sheet.

I did get 4 of the coffee scents, Sweet orange chili pepper, frosted lime cup cake. The "Worlds best coffee", my kids freaked out, they thought I had burn some buttered popcorn. lol I only used 1/2oz of it per pound. It smells good now that it is in the soy, but oh boy did it reek oob.

Kyme

Though I'm getting out of the candle biz, I would say that their quality has gone way up and the new fragrances are great of the few I've tried over past 6 months. They have always been one of my favs....

Glad you all are finding what you like!

I'm already missing candlemaking!:(

oooh...they have sweet orange chili pepper?! Darn it...I am trying to keep my suppliers down so dropped NG. But may have to get back to them...they do have some great ones I used in my old business.

Trudi

well I have to honest, the Sweet orange chili pepper, and the Lime cupcake, are not going to be on my re-order list. Sorry, after reading everyone loving them I was excited to try them. They just don't do anything for me. I did get the Pineapple Paparika, and oh my it is a beautiful scent. Love that one.

Kyme

I love Tuscan Wine too! Ahh I mean the FO from NG..lol

Speaking fo fresh scents, I thought Autumn Magic smells fresh.

I disliked it when I poured it in the hot wax....I kept calling it "Autumn Stinky", but in the wax burning it smells fresh like the outdoors without perfumy smells. It has a slight smoky smell. I like it alot.

Fresh ginger peach smells fresh too.

I made worlds best coffee but I never burned it yet.

I think I will do that tonight:)

They are one of my favorites, and I actually just got a shipment today!

Kyme - I hear you about the World's Best Coffee, it made me nauseous OOB. But once in wax it mellowed out and became tolerable. Not one of my favorites, but I have customers who like it, so there you go :)

Today I received Sweet Orange Chili Pepper, Blue Agave, and Beach Daisies. The SOCP smells more like orange than anything OOB, and some people have told me you have to put it in wax and let it cure before the pepper comes out, so I'm going to see how it works in my 4627 before I pass judgement. Blue Agave smells AWESOME - almost like shampoo, fresh and clean and sweet. It'll be great for summer. And Beach Daisies is definitely beachy. I can't wait to put all of these in wax!

The only one I've ordered from there and haven't been happy with was Flowering Dogwood. I put it in CBL-129 and could barely smell it.

you guys are making me feel like a FOHO i ordered 11 oils and got them last week. i havent done anything with them yet with everything going on.

but i got

chanel #5

happy type

brownie

cannabis flower

bite me

werewolf

pomegranata ~ had this before and love it

sinfully hot

mandarin coconut

mango peach salsa

pumpkin cheesecake

and i also got caramel macciato from ICS

Yeah, that coffee/buttered movie theater pop corn, is different for sure.LOL In case you haven't tried it, the Cafe Caramel is awesome, really nice. I am going to have to get a sample of the Blue Agave. They really offer a wide variety, for many different personal tastes. I need an orange now, but maybe I would prefer going more in the orange blossom direction.

Kyme

While I love the strength and throw of their FO's. After further testing with my sticking silicone mold problem (it was NG batches that were sticking), I'm not sure that I would ever use NG FO's in anything but containers again. I've tested 4 of my other FO's now from other suppliers and none of them stuck. Whereas all 3 of the NG batches did.

Oh, I love the cafe caramel...it smells like a caramel machiatto.?SP

It does NOT have a very strong coffee smell. It smells great!

Let me know how you like the pumpkin cheesecake from NG. I thik that is a new one for them.

I burned the world's best coffee tonight and it smelled like coffee, it was strong. But I didn't LOVE it. I guess I like more baked goods and vanilla's. The coconut cream pie from NG is yummmy!!!

While I love the strength and throw of their FO's. After further testing with my sticking silicone mold problem (it was NG batches that were sticking), I'm not sure that I would ever use NG FO's in anything but containers again. I've tested 4 of my other FO's now from other suppliers and none of them stuck. Whereas all 3 of the NG batches did.

Wow, I am going to have to watch for that, the coffee scents are for my cool coffee bean silicone molds I just got. Dang...what type of wax do you use? I use Ecosoya PB for my tarts.

Kyme

Oh, I love the cafe caramel...it smells like a caramel machiatto.?SP

It does NOT have a very strong coffee smell. It smells great!

Let me know how you like the pumpkin cheesecake from NG. I thik that is a new one for them.

I burned the world's best coffee tonight and it smelled like coffee, it was strong. But I didn't LOVE it. I guess I like more baked goods and vanilla's. The coconut cream pie from NG is yummmy!!!

Yeah isn't funny how everyone has their favorite types, wether its Bakery, fresh, floral, head shop hippie scents. I really like all types, my fav's change constantly. Although I havent found a chocolate so far that I like, and considering I love to eat chocolate, that seams kinda crazy. Go figure.

Kyme

I mix the pumpkin crunch cake with Pumpkin souffle from Candlescience for a great mix. I love NG FO's but the crunch cake is a little too sweet by itself for me.

See and I love that one... haven't tried the CS pumpkin souffle, but I am sure it is great. It is hard to find a bad one there.

If you ever need a nice Leather, I mix 50/50 NG's Leather Jacket & New Car scent. It is really nice, I call it Suede. It took me a while to find a leather that didn't burn my eyes. Being in Texas I have to have Leather. I use it as a mixer in alot of scents. Rose or cotton blossom or believe it or not Iced oatmeal cookie. Guys love that one...lol

Kyme

I have yet to order from NG. I have a list started but can't decide which vanilla to get. I'm looking for a buttery vanilla scent with good HT. Any Suggestions!!!

OMG then you have to get Mrs Claus Cookies, it is exactly like Vanilla Bean Noel, from BB&W. You won't regret that one, yum.

Kyme

Wow, I am going to have to watch for that, the coffee scents are for my cool coffee bean silicone molds I just got. Dang...what type of wax do you use? I use Ecosoya PB for my tarts.

Kyme

I'm using GB 444 or 464. Idiot Alert!! The box fell apart and when i tossed it, I completely forgot to write down which one it was :confused:

I think I found out about that one when I was doing a search here on Vanilla's.

I appreciate the reviews(on NG) they have and I really like the "original" scents, check that section.

The thing I really like is the wish list, I can go and pick all my wants(window shop). It is nice to go to and change back and forth. Check it out.

Kyme