FO supplier that sends free sample w/ order

I ordered from Just Scent and got a 1/2 oz sample once. But I like the full 1 oz samples you get from CS and Peaks the best.

Must be thinking of someone else....Just Scent only sends 1 oz. samples and she will send up to 3 if you request specific ones and they have them poured already. During the busy season I think she didn't offer the samples just because of being so swamped pouring regular orders.

Must be thinking of someone else....Just Scent only sends 1 oz. samples and she will send up to 3 if you request specific ones and they have them poured already. During the busy season I think she didn't offer the samples just because of being so swamped pouring regular orders.

Nope. It was definitely NOT a full 1 oz sample. But then that was about 3 yrs ago that I ordered from them. Haven't ordered since as I was not really impressed with some of the oils I got.

I've only ordered from Peak, and there has always been a 1 oz sample in each order. So far, they haven't been anything I would actually purchase, but I appreciate the fact that they are offered as it gives you additional product to test with. Plus, if the result is good, it just may be something that a customer or family member would like.