I think I'm going to be sick...

Starr

Found this on a new type of auction site today...

Set of 3 HOMEmade Recycled Candles **L@@K Great, Smell Great, Burn Evenly**

PICTURE IS JUST TO SHOW YOU WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. I HAVE "SETS" AND INDIVIDUAL CANDLES IN ALL COLORS.

At least 50% recycled materials. *NEW Wick, Scents, Colors!

**Custom orders available as well... perfect for a unique touch at a wedding, party, or make great gifts!

All candles are beautifully hand crafted by none other than moi and come gift wrapped.

Keep our Planet Green.. Recyle your OLD Candles!! I can use Any and ALL leftover candle wax you have laying around for my next batch beautiful candles.

Due to nature I CANNOT guarantee they will arrive in perfect condition but I will mail them... buyer pays shipping cost.

You won't be disappointed.

I really think I want to be sick.

I recycle my wax all the time... for myself. I know I would never buy a candle made from questionable wax and I don't think most people would. But there are probably suckers that think because its recycled its a good thing and saving energy and they will probably buy them. Ugh! The horror... the horror...

Actually, I've gotten some nice things there. The credit system is pretty decent and most people are nice enough. I wouldn't go shopping for a new computer there for example, but DVD's, CD's, DH's got a few things... some scrapbooking stuffs, etc...

I am going to have to look at this site and figure what is going on here. Confused. People really want to pay $10.00 for these!? Even if it is for shipping, they are PAYING money for this...crazy.