LUSH Dupes

Jokerjen

Well I have emailed her twice and haven't received a reply

Have you placed an order? I was trying to contact her about an order I'd placed. [Edited to add] I'd say keep trying, it's been my experience that she'll get back to you eventually!

Edited by mzpickles

At the rate of her non-reply, you know that you can encourage other suppliers to get something similar for you right? It isn't worth banging your head and fingers hoping she will reply. Seems this has been going on for weeks, so you might see what your consistent and performing suppliers can do for you. Just Scent is known to bring in a lot of oils, but if they are always brought in, tested and sold, I don't know. It seems some posts in the past have indicated they aren't, so say they are. Peak would probably look into something too, but I don't know who you use. I've seen you mention those two.

I'm not trying to discourage you from using DS. She has some good oils that I've tried, but apparently she isn't responding regardless how you try to contact her or how often, which is a shame. It hurts a person's reputation. It's one of the reasons I really like Peak, Southern Soapers and Moonworks to name a few, because those suppliers are very quick to answer.

Another suggestion might be to join her forum and see if you can get an answer from anyone there if you want to continue to pursue DS or maybe this thread will grab her attention eventually, but you've already been pretty patient, right?

I know if it were me, I would be pretty quick to reply to a potential customer. I'm curious to see how they really are because the few that I have tried from there were pretty weak,,,

I find there are certain oils that I go through FAST and I have a feeling that if these oils are as good as everyone claims, then that would be the case and she could lose a potentially large customer.

( I have had quite a few requests for LUSH dupes, so I am looking into it....)

Is that really the only place you can get them?

Another suggestion might be to join her forum and see if you can get an answer from anyone there if you want to continue to pursue DS or maybe this thread will grab her attention eventually, but you've already been pretty patient, right?

When I could not a reply to my emails, I joined the forum to try and get an answer. That didn't work either. So, I joined her Yahoo group. After weeks of waiting, I never got approved for I canceled that. I finally gave up on getting an answer and just went ahead and ordered the dang LUSH dupes! It took about 2 weeks to get them. :rolleyes2 They smell dead on OOB. I'm hoping to soap them this week.

I too have LOTS of customers wanting these. But I'm looking for a different supplier. Even if I have to do it myself. :angry2:

Edited by ValhallaGal

It took about 2 weeks to get them. :rolleyes2

Wow, I've placed 3 orders with Stacey within the last 4 weeks and I get them all within a few days. Mail from Texas to Colorado only ever takes a couple of days though, and I've made small orders that qualified for Priority Mail shipping. I've received notice for each order that she's filled the orders within 48 hours. :confused:

Her FOs are to die for, for products this good I guess I'm willing to put up with a lot, but everything's been great for me so far!

Hum?? From the sounds of it, it's a consistency thing. Some have had great luck with customer service, others haven't.

I'm sure the FO's themselves are of good quality. I've heard good things about the FO's. That is why I ordered from there. It just irks me when a company doesn't answer your emails.