Which Label

hsteveberry

Trying out a new container and poured the testers today. Assuming all tests well I'll add them to the product list. But I can't make up my mind which of these two labels I like best.

You guys and gals have been doing this a lot longer than me so I thought I would seek your advice.

Steve

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

post-11820-139458463557_thumb.jpg

post-11820-139458463561_thumb.jpg

post-11820-139458463872_thumb.jpg

Yes, I agree, if you are going to put a picture on there with the name of the frangrance, then it needs to match the scent.

I wasn't sure if we were just critiquing the color of label.

Actually, int the darker colored wax, I like the black label, but if the wax was off white or lighter colors than I think the white or off white label would be better.

Hi Steve,

I love the black as it is so striking and vivid. The lighter floral looks like a somewhat slightly faded label. If you can change your label, how about going with something that is more neutral that will go with every scent instead of the lily pad or what looks like a hibiscus to me. Your name on the candle is to me masculine and of course you want to cater to everyone, so maybe something a little woodsy or along that line? And I agree with Soychic too, if you wanted to go one step further and if in the budget, a black lid would complete the final look and would definitely give your jar the litttle extra oomph, though the gold is nice too. Love your whole presentation!!

Trappeur

I agree with Trappeur & Soychic, I like the black label and the black lids would really be nice, but I would use a neutral picture or logo on the label because the flower made me think that the candle was a floral scent and I would make the scent of the candle a little bit larger, otherwise it looks great! :smiley2:

Thanks gang for the feedback.

I agree the picture should be neutral or scent matching. I was mainly trying to decide between the dark or light labels. But then if the picture is right, may be that both are usable depending on the candle color. I think I'm looking more for a branding label than a one that is descriptive of the contents.

Thanks again.

Steve

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!