SGS Wild Fig or Wild Fig and Cassis?

Sndfrddy

I was looking over Southern Garden Scents at trying some new scents.

I was noticing that there is WIld Fig and Cassis and another named WIld Fig that has a cassis backround.

Does anyone know which is better in a candle application? ( I use 6006) .

Or which is closer to Joe Malone's type?

Thank you so much!!

I believe that I bought both and poured, but did not test yet. I am at work, but I will try them tonight and let you know. Sorry to add this to the mix, but I have used the WSP Fig & Cassis, it is a dup of Jo Malone and is quite phenomenal but somewhat expensive.

Eve

I used the Wild Fig and Cassis before for my M&P soaps and ended up just using the bottle up and not ordering more. This was a fragrance originally from Old Mill that went to SGS. I love many of the OM oils but this one just didn't work for me-- nor did my customers touch it. I haven't tried the other so I don't know how it compares.

For my fig scent I prefer CS Mediterranean Fig in soap and candles. I'm happy with that and customers love this too.

I love the "Wild Fig" Jo Malone Type, I Love fig and purchased alot of varieties, and this is the one that made the cut. There was nothing wrong with most of them, it just came down to personal taste. This has something in it that draws you back in. IMHO

Kyme

Unfortunately, I didn't get to test last night but I had already burned the Fig & Cassis and I rated it a 10, which means using igi 4627 with fo at 10%, 2" tin with eco 1 wick scented my 20x30 basement very, very well.

That being said, because of the burning, the wick smell is throwing off my cold throw, but as I said previously the smell was nice but not quite as nice as the fig/cassis from WSP (in my memory).

I also had the Fig and the Pomegranite Fig. Of these two, it is the Pom Fig that mimics the Jo Malone Fig Cassis, not the wild fig.

hth,

Eve