Natures Garden's new Website

MarsBars

I can get it on my screen but have to center the page, then keep centering every page I look at. Gets tedious real fast.

Me too.. Very annoying.. I hope they fix it..

I don't want to have to recenter it every time,

nor do I want to change my screen setting each time I use NG's site ..:rolleyes2

looks great to me...no scrolling. Could be they resolved a lot of issues since this thread began. I love NG's oils and use tons of them. Their customer service is outstanding!

One thing I wish they would do site wise is bullet point some of their product descriptions/instructions/information and use a paragraph break here and there when necessary. Reading through some is tedious and hard on the eyes.

Edited by ah-soy

I think that's the problem....but I can't get it to open up anything if I click on the items on the left side tool bar like "Fragrances A-Z" or "New Products" the page opens up but nothing is on it. I can only see stuff on the home page. Will try again later today...

I thought the same thing you did and then I realize I had to scroll down to see what I clicked on. I wish I didn't have to do it though.

i went and checked again. mine does have the scroll bar on the bottom but the page is perfectly centered so i dont need to use it. i wonder, i just upgraded to the newest IE could that be it maybe ? does everyone have IE8 ?

i went and checked again. mine does have the scroll bar on the bottom but the page is perfectly centered so i dont need to use it. i wonder, i just upgraded to the newest IE could that be it maybe ? does everyone have IE8 ?

Yes. Mine is current. I get the scroll bar but the page is uncentered. As are every page I view.