Anyone use TruScent from Fillmore in CG-135?

R.S.

I use several scents from Fillmores as they have been tested in soy for a good throw. I have tried them in Ecosoya CB135 and Glass Glow palm. They have all thrown like crazy except the amish bread one which I didn't like anyway. Hsaven't tried any citrus cranberry from them

For my cranberry I use CS Cranberry Marmalade and mix 50/50 with Orange from C&S. It became an instant seller for me in both candles and soap.

I use several scents from Fillmores as they have been tested in soy for a good throw. I have tried them in Ecosoya CB135 and Glass Glow palm. They have all thrown like crazy except the amish bread one which I didn't like anyway. Hsaven't tried any citrus cranberry from them

For my cranberry I use CS Cranberry Marmalade and mix 50/50 with Orange from C&S. It became an instant seller for me in both candles and soap.

Candybee, is that the fresh squeezed orange from C&S? I thought I might do this for summer. I just love CS Cranberry Marmalade and I hate to shelve it for the summer.

To the OP, I use some of Fillmore's scents and have found them to be strong in C3. Don't use your wax so I can't comment on that though.

Edited by deb426

Candybee, is that the fresh squeezed orange from C&S? I thought I might do this for summer. I just love CS Cranberry Marmalade and I hate to shelve it for the summer.

Just the plain Orange. Smells just like oranges and rind. Its strong. The fresh squeezed sounds good too but I haven't tried that and am happy with the plain orange.

I picked up a few TruScent from Fillmore and tested it in 135. I wasn't overly impressed. Not saying they were bad ... they all were great OOB. Just didn't pack the punch I was looking for.

I believe that manufacturer primarily formulates for use in C-3.