New pleated purse

TexasBrat

Thanks yall. It was a little more challanging than my usual purses but worth the work. It's not my pattern but is one I found somewhere for free online.

Suds, I was trying to get the pleats to show up in my pics so I ended up taking it outside and whatbetter place than a tree to hang it on. lol

Great bright colors. Dumb question...do you make the lining just like the outside and turn it wrong sides together and then finish around the top? I'll have to go to those handbag sites and see. I have a basic pattern that I want to try, but didn't really understand the lining. Your colors would brighten any dreary day and make a person feel alive. Beth

Great bright colors. Dumb question...do you make the lining just like the outside and turn it wrong sides together and then finish around the top? I'll have to go to those handbag sites and see. I have a basic pattern that I want to try, but didn't really understand the lining. Your colors would brighten any dreary day and make a person feel alive. Beth

Yes and it was a pain to make matching pleats too. I will someday get a tute together on how to make purses for you all.