Wax Sellers

I'm trying to find a cheaper company to buy soy wax from and was hoping to get some suggestions. I've tried finding local companies with no luck (Vegas) and I've been using Peak Candle (cheapest wax I've been able to find) and I've checked a few other sites but it's all been higher so far.

If there's a thread already that explains it I honestly can't find it and any help would be loved! Even if you just tell me where to find said thread.

If you go to the general wax discussion section you will see this sticky posted at the top of the page:

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55309

Its a list of state suppliers of candle supplies. It should help you get started. Not all states have suppliers. When you find a couple compare prices and shipping costs as wax and assorted supplies can get pricey pretty fast. Good luck!

What kind of wax are you using? I know you said soy, but there are many different brands (i.e. Golden Foods, Ecosoya...) and not all suppliers sell all the different kinds. If you let us know what kind you are using, we might be able to chime in with suppliers that we know has that specific kind. I know with me, I found a local supplier that I could pick up from, and they only sold one type (GF415) so that is the kind I use. Shipping can get pretty ridiculous!

What state are you in? Others might chime in about where they pick up their wax if they know where you are located.

Another popular soy wax is Cargills C3 wax. If I were to switch from Ecosoya CB135 I would definitely use the C3. It is less expensive but has a great scent throw. I was pleased with my testing results. Fortunately I don't have to switch as my closest suppliers carry the Ecosoya waxes.

Edited by Candybee