Wax drip !

Ok lol, who came up with ( wax drip ) to discribe us newbies ?, although I'm new here & also new to many of the crafts & items here on Craft Server, Im finding out just how new I am by reading all the excellent post & paying attention to the ones with humor in them most of all~ I have so much to learn.

Quietgirl2004 is not only my teacher but fiance' too.

I hope in the future when I have learned enough to actually help Kathy more in her crafts that I will have learned more from here too.

Hope you all have only good days ahead.

Mark. :confused:

Well Hello Mark (AKA) wax drip :laugh2:yeah, you can be a big help to kathy.. and ya better help her or else.. :P:laugh2:

I like wax drip better than what mine is.. (Enigma) makes me think i'm being called the Va Jay Jay word LOL

Edited by Jean

Well Hello Mark (AKA) wax drip :laugh2:yeah, you can be a big help to kathy.. and ya better help her or else.. :P:laugh2:

I like wax drip better than what mine is.. (Enigma) makes me think i'm being called the Va Jay Jay word LOL

LOL Sounds too much like enema :shocked2: to me :laugh2:

Ohhh and Hello Mark

Edited by Chickie1st

[attach]18610[/attach]

My Kathy has a Valentine whip just for me already Ma, but ty for the offer :P

I have heard of wine and roses but never whip and roses? hmmmm maybe a new concept mark? Kathy will keep you in line for sure! :laugh2: