V-Day Fragrances-What's On Your Menu?

TheWickedWick

Now that the holidays are over, what's your favorite scents for Valentine's Day? This will be my first one in the tart/B&B world. When I worked for a florist we called it Val-o-ween :laugh2:! I use a mostly soy tart mix and need some good throwers. Also will be making M&P soaps, lotions and liquid hand soaps. Any suggestions? Supplier names too if you please. TIA

Karen

I am stocking up on pink sugar and lovespell items as well. These are both good sellers for me year round so I am just making extras. I don't make special scents, just focus more on themed packaging. This way anything that doesn't sell just gets broken back down into regular product stock and any special gift boxes/baskets or accessories just get packed back up for next year. ALOT less $$ tied up that way.

A rose scent is good as long as it isn't FRESH CUT ROSES. That is one scent that smells like a funeral home. Makes me SICK.:rolleyes2

Chocolate Covered Cherries could be another like the Choc Strawberry I love.

I like Victorian Rose-BCN

I use Rose Petals & Cream from Candle Cacoon...

That makes me think of that Rosemilk lotion my mom used to use when I was a kid. I think I've actually seen a 'Rosemilk' or 'Rose Milk' FO somewhere, and that would probably be a wonderful nostalgic type Valentine's scent.

I haven't heard of rosemilk lotion in a long time. That brings back pleasant memories.

If you don't like a traditional rose scent CS has a wonderful golden rose or yellow rose thats divine.

I love to mix a tea and rose scent for Tea and Roses. Its one of my best soap sellers.