Another label question

RichardLOZ

Well now that we have received quite a large order for our line of products, labeling rears it's ugly head once again.

For those of you who have seen our pics, you would know that we are using a natural kraft label on our jars and tin tie bags of mini melts.

This new shop is requiring individual tarts, so those we will shrink wrap, however that also means they will need to be individually labeled. Do we stay with our current format and label these on the top with the same type of kraft label that we use on our jars etc, or do we go with different labeling on our tarts?

Personally I think a frosted clear label would look quite nice, however Tracy things that we should stay with the kraft to keep in line with our other product.

Suggestions and advice on this issue is most welcome, before I go off and order any different labels.

Hiya Richard as a consumer to me a label is like a business signature. I look for the "Label" when buying things and get peeved if i cant find it cos they change the label then I buy something else. Thats just me dunno how many people there are like me though lol. Thats just my opinion for what its worth

Tammy

I went to Syracuse label and had my labels done. After all is said and done it costs me a penny each and they look a thousand times better. The inital invenstment is pretty painful but worth it in the end. The plate fees are what hurts the most when you do 4 colors, but once you pay for them they are yours and you can take them anywhere.

You have to buy between 10 and 20 thousand labels so make sure you can use that size on your jars, clamshells, bags and singles.

It can't hurt to call and get a quote.

Yes I do see a trend here and yes I do get the message :)

Now Tracy can say "I told you so"....LOL. Have just placed the order and have gone down a size from 2" to 1 2/3" which I think will fit the tarts nicer. Even if they dont, I can still use them for warning labels, but I do think that the slightly smaller size will work fine for the tarts.

Thanks for the input. although I was pretty sure of what the responses would be even before posting the question. Still good to get other peoples opinions though in any case.